We all like to take care of our looks, but we are not all up for spending large amounts of money on them. Between creams, shampoos and perfumes, we could literally spend hundreds of dollars a month and we don’t all have enough economic resources to do so. Luckily for us, homemade beauty products are extremely easy to make and you can find many different guides online. As well as that, there’s no doubt that making your own beauty products is a much cheaper alternative, which means you can stay beautiful while saving lots of money.
If you want to find out exactly what you must do to make your own natural shampoo, keep on reading this piece because I am going to tell you all the steps you must follow. First of all, let’s take a look at the ingredients you need:
1. 1/4 cup of coconut milk.
2. 1/3 cup of liquid castille soap.
3. 1/2 a teaspoon of vitamin E oil.
4. 20 drops of essential oils of your choice (the choice is extremely wide, simply choose your favourite or mix a few different ones).
5. 1/2 a teaspoon of almond oil.
Now let’s take a look at the steps you must follow to make your own natural shampoo:
1. Grab an old, empty bottle of shampoo. This is where you are going to store your homemade shampoo.
2. Put all the ingredients in the bottle and mix them by shaking the bottle for a couple of minutes.
Believe it or not, your homemade shampoo has been made. You can use it for up to one month, and you must remember to shake the bottle right before each use. You don’t have to use much shampoo everytime since the one you have created is super concentrated.
Making your own shampoo is a great way to keep your hair healthy and clean while saving money on extremely expensive beauty products.