Travelling is one of the best things in life. Discovering new places, finding out about different cultures and meeting new people is what makes travelling as exciting as it is. The problem with travelling is that, even if you don’t want to stay in the most luxurious hotel nor travel to the other side of the world, it always ends up being expensive. However, there are certain cities that offer discounts to their tourists. One of them is London, which is one of the most loved and visited cities in the world. If you are planning a trip to London and would like to save some money but still visit as many attractions as possible, you should get a London Pass card.
These are some of the things you will be able to do with it:
1. The first thing you should know is that by purchasing a London Pass card, you won’t have to pay for each individual entrance to most of the best-known attractions of the city. You will show your card at the entrance, it will be scanned and you will be allowed inside. That means you won’t have to queue up for hours to buy your tickets and you won’t have to go around the city carrying lots of cash to pay for any entrances.
2. You can purchase a London Pass card for 1, 2, 3 or 6 days, depending on how long you are planning on staying in London for and also depending on how many attractions you are planning on visiting. The best thing is you can buy your card months before your trip, since the London Pass card won’t be activated until it gets scanned at the very first attraction you decide to visit.
3. The prices of the London Pass cards are pretty cheap considering how many different attractions you will be able to visit thanks to them. Adults pay £90 for a 1 day pass, £180 for a 2 day pass, £270 for 3 days and £540 for a 6 day pass. Children’s London Pass cards are cheaper: 1 day passes cost £50, 2 day passes cost £100, 3 day passes are £150 and 6 day passes cost £300.
4. For those pretty reduced prices you will be able to visit more than 60 extremely popular attractions such as the Tower of London, the Royal Albert Hall, Westminster Abbey and the London zoo. As well as that, you will also be able to enjoy tours of places such as Wembley Stadium, the whole of the city on a bike and get discounts at many of the most popular bars and restaurants of the city as well as many stores.
5. Another great thing about purchasing a London Pass card is that you won’t have to wait your turn to go inside most attractions, you will simply show your card and you will be taken inside without having to queue up for one minute.Doesn’t it all sound amazing? Purchasing a London Pass card at www.londonpass.com will save you money and time and will allow you to visit the best places in London while saving lots of money. All you have to do now is book your flights and hotel, purchase some London Pass cards and enjoy one of the best cities you could ever visit without spending lots of money.